Shock absorber developed by Lainer Suspension, each component is produced in Italy.
It’s entirely CNC machined from solid alloys using Alu 70/75 and special steel.
• Internal system type “De Carbon”.
• Alu piston 50mm with PTFE bushing height 7mm for the maximum sliding.
• Piston Rod hardened chrome steel 16mm.
• Main tube in special steel lapped and treated for shock absorbers.
• Separation of gas through Bladder rubber.
• Inner seal made by Quadring.
• 80 clicks in rebound.
• High speed compression 50 clicks.
• Lowspeed compression 30 clicks.
• Possibility to work on lenght, both inside with spacers (motocross) and outside (supermotard).
• Excellent performance throughout the race.
• Spring preload through ring anodized aluminium.
• Body Head rotates 360 degrees for total adaptability on every bike.
THE PRICE IS EXCLUDED OF SPRING.